Cornelious Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cornelius:
Believed to be from the Latin cornu (horn). It is borne in the Bible by a centurion, a devout man and the first Gentile converted by Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cornelious? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cornelious
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cornelious
- Comments and insights on the name Cornelious
- Personal experiences with the name Cornelious
- Nicknames for Cornelious
- Meanings and history of the name Cornelious
- Famous real-life people named Cornelious
- Cornelious in song, story & screen