Cornelious Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cornelius:
Believed to be from the Latin cornu (horn). It is borne in the Bible by a centurion, a devout man and the first Gentile converted by Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Cornelious
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cornelious
- Comments and insights on the name Cornelious
Ranked in the top 1000 in the late 19th century
- Personal experiences with the name Cornelious
- Nicknames for Cornelious
- Meanings and history of the name Cornelious
- Famous real-life people named Cornelious
- Cornelious in song, story & screen