Corrado Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Conrad:
English cognate of the Germanic Konrad, which is derived from the Old High German Kuonrat, a compound name composed of the elements kuon (bold, wise) and rat (counsel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corrado? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corrado
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corrado
- Comments and insights on the name Corrado
- Personal experiences with the name Corrado
- Nicknames for Corrado
- Meanings and history of the name Corrado
- Famous real-life people named Corrado
Corrado Guzzanti, actor, director, writer and satirist
Corrado Augias, Italian writer and television host
- Corrado in song, story & screen
Corrado was the given name of Uncle Junior in The Sopranos