Corsin Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corsin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corsin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corsin
- Comments and insights on the name Corsin
Used in Switzerland
- Personal experiences with the name Corsin
- Nicknames for Corsin
- Meanings and history of the name Corsin
syll. cor-sin, co-rs-in The baby boy name Corsin is pronounced KAOERSIHN †. Corsin's origin is Italian, and its use, Rhaeto-Romanic. The first name could be derived from the old Italian surname Corsini, known from Saint Andrew Corsini (1302-1373), bishop of Fiesole in the province of Florence
- Famous real-life people named Corsin
- Corsin in song, story & screen