Coty Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cody:
Derived from the Irish Gaelic surname Mac Óda (son of Odo), a name thought to date to the 13th century. Odo is an obsolete name meaning “wealthy.”
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coty? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Coty
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coty
- Comments and insights on the name Coty
- Personal experiences with the name Coty
- Nicknames for Coty
- Meanings and history of the name Coty
- Famous real-life people named Coty
- Coty in song, story & screen