Court Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Court? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Court
Contribute your knowledge to the name Court
- Comments and insights on the name Court
- Personal experiences with the name Court
- Nicknames for Court
Court is a one-syllable name in itself, so doesn't lend itself to nicknames.
- Meanings and history of the name Court
Court is a variant of Cort (English, Old German) and Courtland (Old English), and the meaning of Court is 'courtier, court attendant; brave; land of the court'.
- Famous real-life people named Court
Court Jones, caricaturist
- Court in song, story & screen
Court Foster, a character from the 1991 film The Man in the Moon.