Crews Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cruz:
Derived from the Spanish cruz (cross, crucifix), which is from the Latin crux. The cross, a Roman instrument of torture, is symbolic of Christ, who was nailed to a cross and left to die.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Crews? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Crews
Contribute your knowledge to the name Crews
- Comments and insights on the name Crews
Variant on Crew or Cruise
- Personal experiences with the name Crews
- Nicknames for Crews
- Meanings and history of the name Crews
- Famous real-life people named Crews
- Crews in song, story & screen