Cristoforo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christopher:
Derived from the Greek Christophoros, which is composed of the elements Christos (Christ) and pherein (to bear).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Cristoforo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cristoforo
- Comments and insights on the name Cristoforo
- Personal experiences with the name Cristoforo
- Nicknames for Cristoforo
- Meanings and history of the name Cristoforo
Italian form of Christopher.
- Famous real-life people named Cristoforo
Cristoforo Colombo, better known as Christopher Columbus, Italian navigator traditionally considered the discoverer of America.
- Cristoforo in song, story & screen