Cuin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Quinn:
Transferred use of the Anglicized surname, which is from O'Cuinn (descendant of Conn). Conn is a direct derivative of conn (wisdom, intelligence, reason; a freeman).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cuin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cuin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cuin
- Comments and insights on the name Cuin
Other spellings: Cuin, Cuinn, Quin, Quinn
- Personal experiences with the name Cuin
- Nicknames for Cuin
- Meanings and history of the name Cuin
In Celtic, the name Cuinn means- Wise.. Other origins for the name Cuinn include - Celtic, Irish, Irish, Gaelic. The name Cuinn is most often used as a boy name or male name.
- Famous real-life people named Cuin
- Cuin in song, story & screen