Curtiss Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Curtis:
Derived from the French curteis (courteous). Curtis was originally used as both a given name and a surname. In the Middle Ages, it was used it indicate an educated man.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Curtiss? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Curtiss
Contribute your knowledge to the name Curtiss
- Comments and insights on the name Curtiss
- Personal experiences with the name Curtiss
- Nicknames for Curtiss
- Meanings and history of the name Curtiss
- Famous real-life people named Curtiss
- Curtiss in song, story & screen