Cuyle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyle:
Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. Kyle, a topographical term referring to a narrow, straight, channel, is derived from the Gaelic caol (narrow, a sound, a strait).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cuyle? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cuyle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cuyle
- Comments and insights on the name Cuyle
Cuyle is a surname, said like Kyle
- Personal experiences with the name Cuyle
My mother's maiden name is Cuyle. It's a unique spelling and can create some good nickname initials like Cuyle Joseph (CJ).
- Nicknames for Cuyle
- Meanings and history of the name Cuyle
- Famous real-life people named Cuyle
- Cuyle in song, story & screen