Damion Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Damian:
Derived from the Greek Damianos, which is thought to be from damān (to tame). Var: Damon, Daymian, Daymon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Damion? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Damion
Contribute your knowledge to the name Damion
- Comments and insights on the name Damion
- Personal experiences with the name Damion
- Nicknames for Damion
Deemie; Deemikins; Deemster, and Damon
- Meanings and history of the name Damion
- Famous real-life people named Damion
- Damion in song, story & screen