Danail Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Danail? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Danail
Contribute your knowledge to the name Danail
- Comments and insights on the name Danail
Bulgarian form of Daniel
- Personal experiences with the name Danail
- Nicknames for Danail
- Meanings and history of the name Danail
- Famous real-life people named Danail
- Danail in song, story & screen