Daneel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Daneel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daneel
- Comments and insights on the name Daneel
- Personal experiences with the name Daneel
- Nicknames for Daneel
- Meanings and history of the name Daneel
- Famous real-life people named Daneel
- Daneel in song, story & screen