Danell Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Danell? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Danell
Contribute your knowledge to the name Danell
- Comments and insights on the name Danell
- Personal experiences with the name Danell
- Nicknames for Danell
- Meanings and history of the name Danell
A variant of Daniel.
- Famous real-life people named Danell
Danell Leyva, Cuban-American Olympic gymnast.
- Danell in song, story & screen