Dangelo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angelo:
Derived from the Greek angelos (messenger). In New Testament Greek, the word took on the meaning “divine messenger, messenger of God.” Var: Angel, Angell, Anzioleto, Anziolo.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dangelo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dangelo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dangelo
- Comments and insights on the name Dangelo
Most "Dangelos" are really "D'Angelo" -- official stats strip out punctuation and capitalization.
- Personal experiences with the name Dangelo
- Nicknames for Dangelo
- Meanings and history of the name Dangelo
- Famous real-life people named Dangelo
D'Angelo, American R&B singer-songwriter (real name: Michael Eugene Archer)
D'Angelo Jiménez, baseball player
- Dangelo in song, story & screen
D'Angelo Barksdale, fictional drug dealer on "The Wire"