Danijel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Danijel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Danijel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Danijel
- Comments and insights on the name Danijel
Croatian, Serbian, and Slovene form of Daniel
- Personal experiences with the name Danijel
- Nicknames for Danijel
- Meanings and history of the name Danijel
- Famous real-life people named Danijel
- Danijel in song, story & screen