Daniyal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daniyal? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daniyal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daniyal
- Comments and insights on the name Daniyal
- Personal experiences with the name Daniyal
- Nicknames for Daniyal
- Meanings and history of the name Daniyal
Arabic form of Daniel.
- Famous real-life people named Daniyal
Daniyal Mueenuddin, Pakastani author.
- Daniyal in song, story & screen