Dannin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dannin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dannin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dannin
- Comments and insights on the name Dannin
Also a variation on the brand of yogurt, Dannon.
- Personal experiences with the name Dannin
I created this name because my husband didn't like the name Daniel.
That's the same reason I like it. Although I spell it with an O, like the yogurt brand.
- Nicknames for Dannin
Dan, Danny, D-Man, Yogurt
- Meanings and history of the name Dannin
- Famous real-life people named Dannin
- Dannin in song, story & screen