Danuel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Danuel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Danuel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Danuel
- Comments and insights on the name Danuel
- Personal experiences with the name Danuel
- Nicknames for Danuel
- Meanings and history of the name Danuel
A combination of "Daniel" and "Samuel"
- Famous real-life people named Danuel
- Danuel in song, story & screen