Danyl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Danyl? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Danyl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Danyl
- Comments and insights on the name Danyl
- Personal experiences with the name Danyl
- Nicknames for Danyl
- Meanings and history of the name Danyl
From the name "Daniel" in Hebrew meaning "God is my Judge"
A boys' name heard more often in Belgium. Also of growing popularity in the UK and Wales.
- Famous real-life people named Danyl
- Danyl in song, story & screen