Davi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name David:
From the Hebrew dāvīd (beloved). The name is borne in the Bible by the second Israelite king. Short: Dave. Pet: Davey, Davie, Davy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Davi? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Davi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Davi
- Comments and insights on the name Davi
- Personal experiences with the name Davi
- Nicknames for Davi
- Meanings and history of the name Davi
- Famous real-life people named Davi
- Davi in song, story & screen