Dayl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dale:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic O'Dálaigh (descendant of Dálach). Dálach is derived from dáil (assembly, gathering). Var: Daly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Dayl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dayl
- Comments and insights on the name Dayl
- Personal experiences with the name Dayl
- Nicknames for Dayl
- Meanings and history of the name Dayl
- Famous real-life people named Dayl
Dayl Cronin, member of Irish boyband HomeTown
- Dayl in song, story & screen