Daylon Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dylan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.” Var: Dillan, Dillon, Dillyn, Dyllan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Daylon? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Daylon
Contribute your knowledge to the name Daylon
- Comments and insights on the name Daylon
I have 6 children, all boys and every one of their names ends with an n. This is one of those names...
- Personal experiences with the name Daylon
- Nicknames for Daylon
- Meanings and history of the name Daylon
- Famous real-life people named Daylon
- Daylon in song, story & screen