Declyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Declan:
Anglicized form of the Irish Deaglán, which is of uncertain meaning. The name was borne by a 6th century saint who was baptized by St. Colman. Var: Deklan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Declyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Declyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Declyn
- Comments and insights on the name Declyn
Different spelling of Declan
- Personal experiences with the name Declyn
- Nicknames for Declyn
- Meanings and history of the name Declyn
- Famous real-life people named Declyn
- Declyn in song, story & screen