Demian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Damian:
Derived from the Greek Damianos, which is thought to be from damān (to tame). Var: Damon, Daymian, Daymon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Demian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Demian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Demian
- Comments and insights on the name Demian
- Personal experiences with the name Demian
- Nicknames for Demian
- Meanings and history of the name Demian
A variant of Damian.
- Famous real-life people named Demian
Demián Nájera, Mexican actor.
- Demian in song, story & screen
Demian: The Story of Emil Sinclair's Youth, a Novel by Hermann Hesse.