Deven Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Devin is derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan, Deven, Devon, Devyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Deven? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Deven
Contribute your knowledge to the name Deven
- Comments and insights on the name Deven
- Personal experiences with the name Deven
My son's name is deven
- Nicknames for Deven
- Meanings and history of the name Deven
- Famous real-life people named Deven
Devon Sawa is a Canadian actor he did the movie Casper
- Deven in song, story & screen
In the movie Casper, he kissed Christina Richie she played along side him as his co-star, also known for the movie final destination