Dillion Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dillon:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.” Var: Dillan, Dillyn, Dyllan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dillion? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dillion
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dillion
- Comments and insights on the name Dillion
- Personal experiences with the name Dillion
- Nicknames for Dillion
- Meanings and history of the name Dillion
- Famous real-life people named Dillion
- Dillion in song, story & screen