Dionicio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dennis:
From the Greek Dionysius (of Dionysos, the Greek mythological god of wine and revelry). The name was borne by St. Denis, a 3rd-century evangelist who became the patron saint of France, thus establishing the name’s continued popularity. Var: Dennet, Denys.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dionicio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dionicio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dionicio
- Comments and insights on the name Dionicio
- Personal experiences with the name Dionicio
- Nicknames for Dionicio
- Meanings and history of the name Dionicio
An Italian and Spanish form of Dennis and Dionysius.
- Famous real-life people named Dionicio
Dionicio Morales, Latino-American civil rights leader.
Dionicio Rodriguez, Mexican-born artist and architect.
- Dionicio in song, story & screen