Dáire Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dáire? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dáire
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dáire
- Comments and insights on the name Dáire
- Personal experiences with the name Dáire
- Nicknames for Dáire
- Meanings and history of the name Dáire
Irish Gaelic name meaning "fruitful" or "fertile". This name is borne by many figures in Irish legend, including the Ulster chief who reneged on his promise to loan the Brown Bull of Cooley to Medb, starting the war between Connacht and Ulster as told in the Irish epic 'The Cattle Raid of Cooley'.
- Famous real-life people named Dáire
- Dáire in song, story & screen