Donagh Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donagh? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donagh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donagh
- Comments and insights on the name Donagh
Strong sounding Gaelic name often spelled Donough/Donnagh/Donogh/Donagh
- Personal experiences with the name Donagh
- Nicknames for Donagh
- Meanings and history of the name Donagh
A variant of the gaelic name Donnchadh which means "brown warrior", derived from Gaelic donn "brown" and cath "warrior". This name is known in Scotland as Duncan and was was the name of two kings of Scotland, including the one who was featured in Shakespeare's play 'Macbeth'.
- Famous real-life people named Donagh
- Donagh in song, story & screen