Donn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Donald:
Anglicized form of the Gaelic Domhnall (world ruler), which is thought to be derived from the primitive Celtic Dumno-valo-s (world mighty). Alternatively, some believe the name to be derived from the Gaelic don (brown). Short: Don. Pet: Donny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donn
- Comments and insights on the name Donn
- Personal experiences with the name Donn
- Nicknames for Donn
- Meanings and history of the name Donn
- Famous real-life people named Donn
- Donn in song, story & screen