Donny Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Donald:
Anglicized form of the Gaelic Domhnall (world ruler), which is thought to be derived from the primitive Celtic Dumno-valo-s (world mighty). Alternatively, some believe the name to be derived from the Gaelic don (brown). Short: Don. Pet: Donny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donny? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donny
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donny
- Comments and insights on the name Donny
- Personal experiences with the name Donny
- Nicknames for Donny
- Meanings and history of the name Donny
- Famous real-life people named Donny
Donny Pangilinan. Actor from Philippines.:)
- Donny in song, story & screen