Dontae Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: DAHN-tay (key)
Origin of the name Dante:
A contracted form of Durante (enduring, lasting, steadfast), which is from the Latin dūrans (enduring).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dontae? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dontae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dontae
- Comments and insights on the name Dontae
- Personal experiences with the name Dontae
- Nicknames for Dontae
- Meanings and history of the name Dontae
- Famous real-life people named Dontae
- Dontae in song, story & screen