Dovydas Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name David:
From the Hebrew dāvīd (beloved). The name is borne in the Bible by the second Israelite king. Short: Dave. Pet: Davey, Davie, Davy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dovydas? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dovydas
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dovydas
- Comments and insights on the name Dovydas
- Personal experiences with the name Dovydas
- Nicknames for Dovydas
- Meanings and history of the name Dovydas
- Famous real-life people named Dovydas
- Dovydas in song, story & screen