Duz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dudley:
Transferred use of the surname originating from the place-name Dudda's Lea, which is composed from the obsolete Old English personal name Dudda and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Duz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Duz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Duz
- Comments and insights on the name Duz
Affectionate diminutive of Dudley
- Personal experiences with the name Duz
- Nicknames for Duz
- Meanings and history of the name Duz
From Dudley in Old English meaning “From the People’s meadow”
- Famous real-life people named Duz
- Duz in song, story & screen