Dylann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dylan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.” Var: Dillan, Dillon, Dillyn, Dyllan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dylann? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dylann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dylann
- Comments and insights on the name Dylann
- Personal experiences with the name Dylann
- Nicknames for Dylann
- Meanings and history of the name Dylann
- Famous real-life people named Dylann
Dylann Roof, American mass murderer
- Dylann in song, story & screen