Dyllan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dylan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.” Var: Dillan, Dillon, Dillyn, Dyllan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dyllan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dyllan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dyllan
- Comments and insights on the name Dyllan
- Personal experiences with the name Dyllan
- Nicknames for Dyllan
- Meanings and history of the name Dyllan
A combination of both spellings of the name meaning "faithful man of the sea"
- Famous real-life people named Dyllan
- Dyllan in song, story & screen