Earle Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: ERL (key)
Origin of the name Earl:
Derived from earl (an earl, a nobleman), which is from the Old English eorl (nobleman, count).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Earle? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Earle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Earle
- Comments and insights on the name Earle
- Personal experiences with the name Earle
- Nicknames for Earle
- Meanings and history of the name Earle
- Famous real-life people named Earle
- Earle in song, story & screen