Eathan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ethan:
An Ecclesiastic Late Latin name derived from the Hebrew ēthān (strength, firmness, long-lived). The name is borne in the Bible by a very wise man whom Solomon surpassed in wisdom. Var: Ethen.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eathan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eathan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eathan
- Comments and insights on the name Eathan
- Personal experiences with the name Eathan
- Nicknames for Eathan
- Meanings and history of the name Eathan
Means Strong Man.
- Famous real-life people named Eathan
- Eathan in song, story & screen