Eemeli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emil:
Derived from the Latin Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (rival, trying to equal or excel, emulating) There are some who thing Emilio is of Germanic origin and derive it from the element amal (work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Eemeli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eemeli
- Comments and insights on the name Eemeli
Finnish form of Emil
- Personal experiences with the name Eemeli
- Nicknames for Eemeli
- Meanings and history of the name Eemeli
- Famous real-life people named Eemeli
- Eemeli in song, story & screen