Eemil Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emil:
Derived from the Latin Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (rival, trying to equal or excel, emulating) There are some who thing Emilio is of Germanic origin and derive it from the element amal (work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Eemil
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eemil
- Comments and insights on the name Eemil
Finnish form of Emil
- Personal experiences with the name Eemil
- Nicknames for Eemil
- Meanings and history of the name Eemil
- Famous real-life people named Eemil
- Eemil in song, story & screen