Eian Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: EE-ən (key)
Origin of the name Ian:
The Scottish form of John (God is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eian
- Comments and insights on the name Eian
- Personal experiences with the name Eian
- Nicknames for Eian
- Meanings and history of the name Eian
- Famous real-life people named Eian
- Eian in song, story & screen