Eliseo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eliseo:
Cognate of Elisha, a Hebrew name derived from elīshā' (God is salvation).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eliseo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eliseo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eliseo
- Comments and insights on the name Eliseo
Italian and Spanish form of Elisha.
The Italian pronunciation: Eyh-LEE-Zeyh-Oh
Eliseo and Eloise are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Eliseo
- Nicknames for Eliseo
- Meanings and history of the name Eliseo
From the Biblical Hebrew name "Elisha." It means "My God Is Salvation."
- Famous real-life people named Eliseo
- Eliseo in song, story & screen