Emiliano Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emiliano:
Derived from the Latin Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (rival, trying to equal or excel, emulating) There are some who thing Emilio is of Germanic origin and derive it from the element amal (work).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emiliano? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emiliano
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emiliano
- Comments and insights on the name Emiliano
- Personal experiences with the name Emiliano
- Nicknames for Emiliano
Emi, Milo, Lilo, Leo, Emilio, Emil, Nano, Milano, Mili
- Meanings and history of the name Emiliano
- Famous real-life people named Emiliano
Emiliano Zapata Salazar, Mexican revolutionary
- Emiliano in song, story & screen