Eonan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adam:
Derived from the Hebrew adama (red earth).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eonan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eonan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eonan
- Comments and insights on the name Eonan
- Personal experiences with the name Eonan
- Nicknames for Eonan
- Meanings and history of the name Eonan
Scottish form of the Old Irish name Adomnán, meaning 'little Adam.'
- Famous real-life people named Eonan
- Eonan in song, story & screen