Ethann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ethan:
An Ecclesiastic Late Latin name derived from the Hebrew ēthān (strength, firmness, long-lived). The name is borne in the Bible by a very wise man whom Solomon surpassed in wisdom. Var: Ethen.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ethann? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ethann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ethann
- Comments and insights on the name Ethann
- Personal experiences with the name Ethann
my brother's name is ethann (born in 2000) with two n's because my parents gave each one of us (my siblings and i) 2 n's in our names (kalynn, johann, arianna)
- Nicknames for Ethann
- Meanings and history of the name Ethann
- Famous real-life people named Ethann
- Ethann in song, story & screen