Fegan Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Fegan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fegan
- Comments and insights on the name Fegan
Pronunciation of Fegan fe-gan as a boys' name. The meaning of the name Fegan is "little ardent or fiery one". Fegan is an alternate form of Fagan (Irish, Gaelic).
Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Fegan#A6GYIM3cRbOJuYrs.99
- Personal experiences with the name Fegan
This is actually my maiden name, but was happily surprised to find it as a boy's first name.
- Nicknames for Fegan
- Meanings and history of the name Fegan
The surname Fegan is derived from the Gaelic "O Faodhagain," which in turn comes from the Latin word "paganus," which refers to a "villager" or "peasant."
- Famous real-life people named Fegan
- Fegan in song, story & screen