Finnian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Finian:
Borrowed from the Irish, Finnian is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Fionnán (little fair one), which is from fionn (fair). Var: Finian. Short: Fin, Finn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Finnian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Finnian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Finnian
- Comments and insights on the name Finnian
A variant spelling of Finian.
- Personal experiences with the name Finnian
- Nicknames for Finnian
- Meanings and history of the name Finnian
- Famous real-life people named Finnian
- Finnian in song, story & screen
Finnian is the gardener from Black butler. He also goes by Finny most of the show.