Finnley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Finley:
Anglicized form of Fionnlagh and Fionnla, compound names composed of the Gaelic elements fionn (white, fair) and laogh (warrior, calf): hence, "fair-haired warrior." Var: Finlay.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Finnley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Finnley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Finnley
- Comments and insights on the name Finnley
- Personal experiences with the name Finnley
- Nicknames for Finnley
- Meanings and history of the name Finnley
- Famous real-life people named Finnley
- Finnley in song, story & screen