Fiyero Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Fiyero? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Fiyero
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fiyero
- Comments and insights on the name Fiyero
Pronounced Fee-yare-oh (pretty much as it looks)
- Personal experiences with the name Fiyero
- Nicknames for Fiyero
- Meanings and history of the name Fiyero
It comes from the Italian word “Fiero” and it means Proud, He’s Proud of him self
- Famous real-life people named Fiyero
Wicked the novel by Gregorie Maguire and the musical by the same name; Fiyero is the main male character (the object of the Wicked Witch of the West-to-be's affections).
- Fiyero in song, story & screen
Fiyero is the the Vinkus Prince in the novel/Broadway musical "Wicked." He has been portrayed by Norbert Leo Butz, Adam Lambert, and many others.